The website has features that are designed to maximize the user experience with the data from each hive. Registered users can access a data table which provides all of the information that is needed to manage the hive as well as the installation and operation of the Wi-Fi Hive Scale.
Column 1: Each Wi-Fi Hive Scale has a unique identifier called the MAC address. This is listed here. If the user has multiple hives, the radio button in front of the MAC address is used to select this particular scale to display its data in the graph.
Column 2: The "down arrow" icon is used to download all of the data for a given hive in CSV format. This format can be used to import the data into a variety of applications as a spreadsheet for further analyses.
Column 3: This column can be edited by the beekeeper to provide a unique name for this particular hive.
Column 4,5,6: The next three columns provide the weight change in one week, the weight change in one day, and the current weight of the hive.
Columns 7,9: These columns show the status of the Wi-Fi connection. Column 9 shows the signal strength of the connection and column 7 shows the status of the Wi-Fi connection. If the scale could not connect during the last attempt to transmit data, the column will indicate "Off-line" in red.
Column 8: This column shows the condition of the battery volts. When this value turns red, the battery must be changed.
- The weight and outdoor temperature are displayed in the graph. If the mouse is slid across the data, specific data points are seen in a pop up window.
- The slider bar at the bottom allows the user to selectively pan and zoom in on any area of the data.
- If the icon in the upper right is clicked on, the user is given a choice of how the graph can be printed.
Custom text labels can be added anywhere in the graph area:
- Click on the "T" icon
- Click on the graph where the note should be placed
- Type the note
- Click on "Save"
To delete a note:
- Double-click the note to delete it
- Click on "Save"