Sharing Your Hive Data
1. Login to your Hive Scale account and select "Share Hive Data" under "Options" from the navigation bar.
2. The upper table shows a list of all registered hive scales. Select the "Edit" icon for the hive scale device you wish to share associated data with to other users.
3. Select "Enable sharing" and click "Save" to enable data sharing for this device.
4. The lower table shows e-mail addresses for people who have permission to view your hive scale data. Click "Add" to add a user you wish to share your hive scale data with.
5. Enter an e-mail address for a user you wish to share you hive scale with and click "Save".
6. Your hive scales are now successfully shared with another Wi-Fi Hive Scale user. They will received an automated e-mail that your hive data has been shared with them.
7. To view data from shared hive scales, login to the Wi-Fi Hive Scale portal and select "Graph" from the top navigation bar. If users have shared their hive scale data with you, their hive scales will be displayed along with your own registered scales on the "Graph" page.